If you’d like to be part of the Festival, we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2017, the second ever Cardiff Book Festival saw . . .
Writers including Robert Harris, Catherine Mayer, Ian Livingstone, Dylan Jones, Adam Kay, Kate Hamer, Ifor ap Glyn and more
Events on subjects including David Bowie, Jan Morris, Rhodri Morgan and partnerships with Green Man Festival and Swn Festival
2016's writers included
Miranda Sawyer, Sophie Hannah,
Owen Sheers, Iolo Williams
and Deborah Moggach
Writing workshops, pitching and publisher sessions
Sponsor benefits for 2018
- Profile in all materials including logo on posters (which will be displayed across Cardiff, including in key sites in the centre of town, across cultural spaces and in transport hubs).
- Logo on all brochures which will have a print run of 10,000 and be distributed across Cardiff and the wider city region.
- Logos at events.
- Over a three day festival, we're expecting an audience of approximately 2,000.
- Printed material from sponsors (leaflets etc) to displayed at key points during the festival.
- Free tickets and VIP access to sold out events including reserved seating at the front of the venue.
- Discount rate for all staff to all events.
- High profile speakers, audiences of up to 300. Opportunity to meet speakers.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Becoming an early sponsor of a festival aimed at promoting reading, writing and debate in the capital of Wales which has ambitious growth plans for future years.
- We'll have coverage of the festival in the broadcast and print media, social media and online.